viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

My favorite piece of tech


Post 3: My favorite piece of tech 

I do not like technology, because I fear the surveillance that a cell phone, a computer, a tablet and all the other devices can have. However, if I had to choose my favorite piece of technology would be the electric oven. It is a small oven, with a single tray, but with great power. It was a gift that we made for the family, it was a very funny decision ... it was very cheap at the supermarket. I love the oven, because I can cook all the possible things, among them: baked potatoes, cookies, pizzas, I also love how toast leaves ... it's amazing. I love it because I can cook everything I like in a short time, it's efficient. I use it every day, I think 3 times a day. Therefore, my life without the electric oven would be a bit sad and less tasty, I would have to use more time to cook.

4 comentarios:

  1. Yeah, it´s very useful, especially who love food (I love food)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you right! its very useful, cook me something haha <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I don't like cook :( but is very useful the electric oven because simplify the cook.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. the toast is the best <3

    ResponderEliminar