viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Post 6: Free Topic: What are you passionate about?

Post 6: Free Topic: What are you passionate about?
 
My biggest passion is simply cooking. I love food, in all its flavors, colors, sizes, in all its cultural diversity. 
But it has to be an ovo-vegetarian version, that is, not meat, cheese, milk and other animal derivatives.
For that reason, I dared to cook the different curiosities of the countries, but I must say that Mexican food
fascinates me, guacamole is an insurmountable thing, I think that at least once a week I prepared that. 
A curious fact, is that within the fast food chain, I think the best option for a vegetarian or vegan is the 
Tommy Beans.

One thing that has surprised me to find this passion, is that it relaxes me and I think, that a connection 
is built with fruits, vegetables and whole foods ... I do not know, how to be aware of what I eat and love 
the cooking process, I feel that it becomes an adventure inventing preparations and combining flavors.
I have realized that cooking is not difficult, it is only daring to the unknown.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario