viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Why did I choose the  Social Work carrer? This question is very difficult, but I try to answer. When I was a child and also when I was young. My dream! I wanted to be teacher of all the subjects. But, in the last years, my sister Francisca talked about Social Work and the Improvement of the Poverty Foundation.
Why in the University of Chile? For the innovation in thinking Social Work. No more typology: case, community and family. Also, the carrer propose recognition and  redistribution as its central concepts of the social policies and the social program,
Besides, the topics are different, divers and various. For example, at this moment, I am studing migration children, is amazing...I like so much. And my friends, in the topics like: healthy, prison, education, and others important things.

4 comentarios:

  1. I don´t have idea you wanted to be a teacher, but for some reason that don´t sorpise me hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I chose social work in University of Chile for the same reasons!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I always wanted to study social work, but I ended up studying sociology jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that the university in general is innovative in the Thinking about a topic, in my carrer is similar.

    ResponderEliminar