viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Post 7: Career-related website.

 
Post 7: Career-related website.

At the moment, I am a student of Social Work for 3 years and I am doing a project on migration, 
specifically in migrant children, so I have reviewed a lot of bibliography on this. 
So, in that desperate search I found a website called U-Nomades (http://www.u-nomades.com/). 
Did you know about U-nomads? It is a magical place where you can find anything about migration, 
since it is a network of migration studies ... and best of all, it is a site that is coordinated by the University
of Chile and is associated with the professional practices of the university...one of those is mine.
In addition, it is a website that provides current research mostly in Chile, publications of the academy's 
professors, in addition to constantly promoting activities such as seminars, talks, workshops on migration 
in its various aspects. Important information, there is a state of the art about migration...it is magical.
And finally, the frequency with which I use this website is at least once a week, but there was a time 
where I checked it continuously.

3 comentarios: