viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Post 5: My favorite picture

Post 5: My favorite picture 
 
This is my favorite photo. This is a sincere representation of me, I think it is the only photo where 
I like how I look, enjoying the ephemeral trip to the south, to visit my sister Francisca.
This photo was taken on July 13, 2016, on the bus from Villarica to Temuco, it was an unforeseen
photograph, I did not know that I was taking one, it also captures the green and green of the south.
I think the places I went through make me think that each one is a favorite place.
This image means a lot to me because I see it and it comes back to me, those emotions of seeing
beautiful places, magical experiences and unforgettable moments. This trip caused in me things that 
are quite defining in my life. Today I want to continue exploring corners of the country and why not, of 
the world ... in search of new adventures.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario