viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

Free topic. “Conversations in the transport public”

Post 4: Free topic. “Conversations in the transport public”

The days I travel to the university - the trip lasts a lot...two and a half hours - I love to listen to 
the conversions of the people, some of them make my day, others provoke a question about life
and sometimes I feel that I have already I have lived. 
They are so curious the phrases that appear in the daily conversations of public transport, one of those 
could be: "I get off with the chair" in the bus or "you would have seen the flaites on the ground 
in the morning, you could tell they were going to the center to steal "in the subway. 
I feel that each of these conversions are permeated by a hegemonic power that controls us...
to the point, we do not realize that power, that is why it constantly questions what you
believe in...it resists.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario