viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Post 7: My favorite TV show.


Hello, people of the world! This week, I am going to write about my favorite TV show. I think that it is a question very difficult for all, do you think the same?  It is the truth, because have different possibilities of TV show of the world!! Which are you favorite TV show?

First of the talk about my favorite TV show, I need said that I don’t really watch TV because I prefer YouTube or Netflix. However, in every period of my life I like so much this series: SKAM (Norway), The Simpson, “Los 80´” and The Big Bang Theory. I think that the last TV show is my favorite series in this moment, I write about this in other blog with tittle “Someone I would like to meet".

This TV program is about eight friends: Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Howard Wolowitz, Dr. Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali, Stuart Bloom, Dra. Amy Farrah Fowler, Dra. Bernadette Rostenkowski. They are very different and I like diversity topics but the usual subjects in TV program are science, relationship and friendship.

I don´t know why… I think that is the best series, but I know that my favorite character is “Raj” his character is very funny and sad. It is the strange friend of the team; I like him so much; I remember my life and especially, my difficulty speaking with the other persons. 
And finally, my favorite episode...I don´t know wich!! But the last episodes -season 11 and 12- are the best, more funny than before.


1 comentario: