viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8: Summer Vacations


Resultado de imagen para brasilHello, people of the world! This week, I am going to write about summer vacation. In this moment, I need a little of relaxation, yes, is for the university. For this, I think that vacation is for feeling in the world, do you think the same? And where are you go in vacation?

Resultado de imagen para san pedro de atacamaI don't have any plans for this summer…Oh, lie! – I don´t remember, my mind jajaja- In February I have a travel to San Pedro of Atacama and to Bolivia. But in this occasion, I will talk about the places that I would like to visit, maybe one of these places is Brazil, is the truth; I would really like to go to Brazil and of course go to Bolivia. I think that I would like all the countries of the South American, I don’t why but I see beautiful landscape in pictures and it is amazing.  

Now, about the activities that I believe that make in my travel to Bolivia. My first visit is to San Pedro de Atacama –two days-, one or two day in Uyuni, later three days in La Paz and the same days in Copacabana, and the place finally is Arica. I want a similar tour for Brazil –too much beaches- but, I will like travel with all my family. I will like to visit this country because I have family, and they always speak about the wonderful that is space. One thing that forgets, it is that the travel for Bolivia is with my best friend and maybe, with others friends.

1 comentario:

  1. Cami! Have a beautiful travel and you can rest a lot, I hope we can travel to Brazil together ❤

    ResponderEliminar