viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies



Hello, people of the world! This week, I am going to write about a postgraduate course that would consider taking in the future. I think that it is a question very important for the future… Why think in the future when we live in the present? Do you like the idea about postgraduate studies? 

In my case, I don’t know what postgraduate courses prefer in specific but I know the subjects, I would like to study about: migration, system education, childhood or environmental. In contrast, I don’t like the subject like prison and health for the investigation maybe change my opinion.

The reasons to do the courses about the topics stipulated are for my practice –in this semester- in the schools of Santiago and the subjects are very similar and I considered that exist an interrelation between this options.

I believe that the place where I would like to study is Spain. I know this place for my teacher of practice, she said that Spain is very important in investigation of migration, children and education-I loved so much this themes-. Also, I want to go to Spain because I can study and I can travel for the others countries of Europa. However, I like so much study in Brazil, even I have family in this country but I don’t speak Portuguese.

For all, I need too much money for this decision I hope that my sister goes with me in this adventure, because she wants study your doctorate.  In addition, this situation is the best for my decision for go to Spain, because I know that missing my family.

1 comentario: