viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Post 5: My Future Job



Hello, persons in the world! This week, I am going to talk about my future job. I think that it is a question very difficult for all, do you think the same? It is the truth, maybe because have different possibilities of job in the world and topics of investigation.

Well, about me…I would like work with children, I think that this decision is for my practice of semester. In this occasion was in schools of the Region Metropolitan, where I have a beautiful experience with them. But, I don’t sure with the education space; I would like others space of my future job for example-second option- is work in an ONG.  

However, I would like investigative topics like: system education, migration, childhood, sustainability environmental and others more. But, I don’t like -in this moment, I can change of opinion- investigative about prison and health. Oh, I don’t like working in an office all the day.

Also, I would like travel a lot in my job…I don’t know, maybe work in other country of the world or trip constant to other country. Although, in the last time I think that study is very important for the change in the society. For this, I would like studying more, no too much but I try specialize in one of the topics mention.

1 comentario:

  1. It is a really difficult question!!, but I love all the areas in which you would like to work.

    ResponderEliminar