viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet.



Hello, persons in the world! This week, I am going to talk about “someone I would like to meet” Do you prefer to someone? Chilean or other nationality?
First, throughout of my life I meet different kinds of the people…for example: actors of Disney, actors of BKN, singers of my country or the others countries, yooutubers and vegan chef.

Imagen relacionadaBut right now, I would like meet the cast of The Big Bang Theory like: Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Jonny Galecki, Melissa Rauch, Simon Herbelg, Mayim Bialik and Kunal Nayyar. But, I want to meet the two last characters more than the others. Why? Because, the actress is vegan…I like to talk with her about different food options, her experience being vegan and I would like to ask about her professional career as a doctor in neuroscience.  And the second actor is the best of the series; his character is very funny and sad… It is the strange friend of the team. I like him so much, I remember  my life and especially, my difficulty speaking with the other persons.

For this, I have to learn to speak in English to talk with them. But, it is very necessary because in other moments, I would have liked to meet Michel Foucault.

4 comentarios: