viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Post 1: A country I would like to vist.

Hello, people! Today I am going to talk about a country I would like to vist. First, I like too much the diversity country of the world, especially Latinoamerica. But in this moment, I want to go to España because in this place I can study and I can travel for the others countries of Europa.

I know this place for my teacher of practice, she said that España is very important in investigation of migration, children and education-I loved so much this themes-. Also, that the system of healthy and education is best than the system of Chile.

Well! In España, I would visit different places like: Barcelona, Málaga, Madrid, Sevilla, Granada and others, I want go down España completely. And I would eat the diversity vegetarian and vegan cook, because I am vegetarian -not meat, milk, chesse, only eggs-. It is my "problem" in others spaces, but I know that in España the variety is too much.

Finally, I loved if my sister goes with me in this aventure in the other side of the world. She wants study your doctorate and for me this situation is the best for my decision for go to España, because I know that missing my family.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Cami, we can travel together Latín American 🌹In relation to go to Spain I think it is very necessary so that you can learn about the topics that interest you. I love you 🌞

    ResponderEliminar