viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever


Hello, pesons in the world! Today, I am going to talk about the best concert ever. Do you like go to concert? Always, someone asks me about the concerts I have seen...in all my life, only I have gone to one concert and not paid for this...was an invitation.

Resultado de imagen para los bunkers
The concert was of a chiliean band "The Bunkers" in year 2014, I don´t remember the day, sorry! But, I know than was held at Caupolican Theatre. The funny thing is that I dont´t remenber because went...maybe, for my sister but was an experencie very funny from the trip to the concert.
Homewer, I went to the concert with other two friend of the school...We have been in the first line of the concert. 

Over again!, I never go to concert but in this concert, I loved when the band played the songs Baila Solo and Llueve sobre la Ciudad, was the best part of concert...all the people start to dancing, was wonderful.

For all the things, I went very happy to my house and I want go to others concerts but preferer not paid for the concert and preferer spaces outdoors not enclosed.

1 comentario:

  1. I also like this band a lot, especially the songs of Silvio Rodirguez as Santiago de Chile, Sueño con serpientes y El necio

    ResponderEliminar