viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Post 10: English Language Challenges.


Hello, people of the world! This last week, I am going to write about English Language Challenges because we are to finally semester. It is a moment very important for his time, I need a little of relaxation, yes, is for the university. For this, I answer about the importance of English for the life, do you think the same? And how is your English level? And, I think about my experience in the university.

First, the subject of English at university – I had second, third and fourth level- in this space is the most important write and speak in English. For me, the subject is better when the teachers is cool and speak slow. In my three experiences with English subject, I like so much my teachers. Now, in relation to the last level (third and fourth), we use blog where the proposed is write about different topics. Oh! These words are a blog, that is, an example of the blog. In generally, I like write blogs but something I don’t like too much the topics like: “think in my future job” or “Postgraduate Studies".

In other aspect about English, I know that I need the aspects like listen more conversations in English, read -in English- more, I can read more paper, investigation, book and others. And, of course –the most difficult for me- speak English front persons and speak with other persons. For all, I have a plan for this…well, I don’t secure but I could in vacation or see the English like a subject funny and important for my life, if I want to travel to other country.

1 comentario: