viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Hello, my friends. My name is Camila María Valdivia Gutierrez. I have twenty years old. Yes! I am old woman. I live in Melipilla but in specify Puangue, this is a zone rural of Region Metropolitana, Chile. For this context, I like the trees, flowers, plants, the birds and others things. Maybe, for this I am vegetarian. Besides, I love the dogs and cats. In my house, I have fifteen dogs, five cats, three ducks, seven rabbit and six chicken.
In this moment, I study Social Work in the University of Chile, Campus Juan Gomez Millas. Before, studing in the College San Manuel, ubicated in Melipilla.
Other thing! I love my family. My parents called Francisco and Claudia. My sisters Francisca and Javiera, my brother Rodrigo and my grandmother Elena.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario