viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

Post 9:How have you changed?



Recently, due to various events, I have recalled the days where I lived protected but subjected to a hegemonic cultural pattern ... at my school it was like living in a bubble. Did you feel that? Today, I do not want to feel that way and I know it will not happen, because I have changed.
Since I enter university, the changes in me are felt in every thought I question. In addition, that allowed me to see two opposite realities, from the countryside to the city, this has also been enriching for me.
I think it is a constant process of deconstruction of the discourses established by society.
Before in school there was a normalization of the ways of understanding the world ... I only had a moment where I remember that I questioned what I lived, but I feel that I was still anesthetized in that closed space, where we could not be free thinkers. time?
However, today my questions are much more than the answers and this moves me to continue existing, I want to continue to visualize the invisibility, continue building to deconstruct, continue to hesitate to doubt even more.
It is incredible the feeling of understanding that you are changing with every detail of the day, that the stories you will be forging will be multiple and varied, and that we are open to change and not closed as you try to believe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario